Thursday, January 28, 2010

Writer's block

I tend to have writer's block every now and then. I'm staring at the blank page and I'm thinking 'what do I write about?' I thought I'd start with myself.

1. In my heart and in my mind, most of my friends are family. I'm an only child, so my friends are kind of like substitute siblings.
2. The most valuable item I own is my very worn out iPod. If, for any reason, I don't have it on my person, I die a little inside. (Humor. I'm not actually serious.)
3. I believe that I have some unique qualities. That much is very obvious when I have conversations at home or with friends and people start to question my mental health.
4. I love sarcasm and I love to exaggerate.
5. Not too many people know this about me anymore but once in a while, I like to write a story or draw a picture.
6. I never finish any of my drawings or stories.
7. My life has absolutely no trend or 'daily routine.'
8. I'm beginning to question, is it really 'better to have loved and lost than to have never to have loved at all'?
9. I am a hopeless romantic.
10. I didn't want to end my list at 9.

Song for the day: 'First Love' - Adele
"So little to say, but so much time.
Despite my empty mouth, the words are in my mind."

1 comment: