Monday, February 15, 2010

Opaque

Opaque
Pronunciation: \ō-ˈpāk\
Adjective

1 : exhibiting opacity : blocking the passage of radiant energy, especially light
2 : hard to understand or explain

------------------------------------------

Today, I sit here waiting for something...
or someone.
Not quite sure.

Everything seems so blurred now;
I'm not really sure of anything.
All I know is nothing.

It resides in me.
A deep hollow feeling
that won't disappear.

I've surpassed pain.
Gone straight to misery.
Nothing.
All I feel is nothing.
I'm unable to do anything
except wait.
I wait for this sentence to end.
Something... or someone.
-------------------------------------

Song that inspired this blog: 'Pain' - Three days grace
"'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment