Thursday, March 11, 2010

To: You, From: Me

Dear Sarcasm,
You complete me. Let's never part.



Dear Cynicism,
Tone it down a bit... You're starting to scare people off.



Dear Heartache, Pain and various affiliates,
I could do without you. You take up too much space, you're abnoxious and frankly, I benefit nothing from our living arrangement.

I would greatly appreciate it if you'd vacate the premises IMMEDIATELY.






Sarcasm... still there? Let's have a lunch date.
------------------------------------------------------

Song that inspired this blog: 'Everything's Just Wonderful' - Lily Allen
"I wish I could change the ways of the world,
Make it a nice place
Until that day, I guess we stay,
Doing what we do
Screwing who we screw"

1 comment:

  1. your choice of word really had me going with this one.. its a letter almost i like it

    ReplyDelete