Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Conspiracy

Side Note: This entire blog (and even the title) was made up out of song titles coming directly from my iPod. You have no idea how unbelievably difficult it was.








All I have...
All I wanted...
All myself to you.



You
and I,
everything,
I can't give it up.

According to you...
"that girl,
last night,"

"stop,
I should have cheated."

Hands up,
"Too much,
can't believe it."

"Don't go..."

"Excuses.
Don't ask me to stay..."

"Don't say no, say yes!"

"Don't look at me."

"Try--"

"I refuse!
How you gonna tell me--?"

Contemplating.

Hesitation.

So emotional.
First love;
rejected.

"Fuck you!"

"I'll never let you go..."

"Shut up!"

"I only wanted...
I still love you!"

"I wish--"

"Show a little faith.
Stay with me."

"Maybe I won't look back...
Put your arms around me.
Say, 'goodbye.'"

...That's what you get

----------------------------------

No songs this time. I have enough music in the blog itself. Anyone recognize any of the names of the songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment