Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mad Hatter



Frustrated.
I'm so easily frustrated.

I could sit here and quite literally
tear my hair out at the madness in my life.
Nothing has to be so complicated.
It's funny, actually, how life is so simple!
I tend to see only black and white.
It's all there is!

I hear people talking of 'gray matter.'
What's that about?
There is no intertwining, no mixing,
no complicating, only simplifying.

Open your eyes and see this
dull world for what it is!
Straight forward!
Birds fly, fish swim, and
people exist solely to bring my life to hell.

You idiots! Morons!
Dimwitted wastes of energy!
Stop complaining!
Talking about such and such
being too hard to handle...
The only thing that's hard
is to follow through with
the right solution
to your meaningless problems.

See things the way I do.
Black and white.
Simple.
And life won't be
that bitch for you anymore.

-------------------------------------------

Song that inspired this blog: So Simple - Stacie Orrico
"Take it down, down, down
And strip it to the core
I don't really need much less is more, more, more"

Side Note: Sorry if I offended anyone. I was just trying to channel an incredibly arrogant individual. I've also been trying to teach myself to be less 'complicated' and more 'simple'... because sometimes life really is just black and white.

1 comment: