Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ease the pain and humble me now

Three puffs of smoke
Breathe in deeply
and let out a lazy smile
I'm relaxed.

Stand up and open the door
What? When? How long?
Didn't realize it was the there
Old rickety thing
It creaks - and darkness

Room fills with bubbles
Tiny bubbles, hundreds of tiny
and I feel fine...

Pop! They start pop, erupting
like crystal volcanoes
and all the colors they're filled with
overflow like lava
I feel happy.

Reds, blues, state of mind - purple
Reach up, want to lick it, consume it
These colors fill my head to my toes
and I want to eat it

Red, it's shiny
I'll lick you, my lollipop
Sweet and sour

Cotton candy blue
I sit on clouds
Start laughing and giggling like mad
Bounce on white puffs of you

Spin, can't stop spinning
Colors run with me
Twirls and they start mixing together
Mix it like a blender, I'll dance forever

Purple stops me in my tracks
Purple pooper. Ruin all my fun. Pout.
Take my hand, lead me far away
Can't see any of the other colors
It's only purple
Wanted me all for itself

All violet, fushia, garmenta
You're lovely. Your beauty enchants me, captivates me.
Let me lay with you for a while...

Push me out the door
Rickety thing slams my ass on the way out, hurt like a bitch
Fuck you, purple
Shit assed prick. Purple fucking shit pooper.
Killed my fucking soul!
------------------------------------------

Side Note: I purposefully mentioned two songs in this blog other than the one at the bottom of this entry. If you can spot those AND my pathetic play on the phrase "party pooper," then I'll give you a cookie.

Song that inspired this blog: Good Times (I get high) - Styles P.
"I get high 'cause fuck it
What's better to do?"

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this works as a unified poem, but I like it as a collection of smaller pieces.

    +3

    ReplyDelete