Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Me: According to Stacie Orrico

Side Note: I answered a series of questions in song titles, by ONE artist. Can you do that?



Gender: Babygirl


How would you describe yourself?: Genuine

How do you feel?: Don't look at me


Describe where you currently live: Don't ask me to stay


If you could go anywhere, where would you go?: Deepest Blue

Your favorite form of transportation: Bounce back


Your best friend is: Star of my story


You and your best friends are: Everything


What's the weather like?: So simple


Favorite time of day: Beautiful awakening

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?: Tantrum


What is life to you?: I don't know


Your fear: Without love

What is the best advice you have to give?: Stay true

Thought for the Day: Dear friend

How I would like to die: ...I can't give it up

My soul's present condition: Take me away

My motto: (There's gotta be) more to life
---------------------------------------------------

Song that inspired this blog: Mr. Radio - Chrisette Michele
"Thank you for your love songs, Mr. Radio."

1 comment:

  1. Valerie,

    I like your site so much that I woudl like to use it as a model for students next here. Please let me know if this would be acceptable to you.

    Warmest regards,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete